I'm here to announce that Factions 2.0 was released late last night and is no longer on whitelist.
There's been many changes and lots of things players will need to get use to for our 1.8.X servers.
These changes include the following:
- Removed /modreq
- Replaced /modreq with /ticket
- Players can rate their tickets
- Players can chat with the staff about their ticket
- Players can comment on their own ticket if they left out information
- Removed 3 donation ranks
- Revamped the entire store
- Added "Hyperion Vaults"
- Added Holograms
- Removed /auction
- Added an Auction House using /ah
- Banned Notch Apples
- Blocked the crafting of Hoppers(Use /warp shop)
- Added /warp Enchant
- Added /warp Random
- Added /warp Food
- Made the announcements look fancy using JSON files
- Blocked the ability to send money to others(Adding something better)
- Difficulty is on Hard
- Creating a Faction costs $100
- Start with $1000
- Removed the Points System
- Added lots of Donor perks
- Nerfed all Staff ranks(Including the Administrator rank)
- Made the kit "Starter" better
- Added Weekly Updates
- Implementing new systems
- Spawners can be mined with Silk Touch I
- Added a "Perks" section to the store
- Players can collect player/mob heads by killing mobs and other players
- Voting is being implemented
- Added lots of Cosmetic perks for donation ranks
- Planned updates from now to June 25th 2016
- Many more things to still be added.
As I mentioned in the list of changes we'll be updating Factions every Saturday, every Saturday I'll be posting a news post containing information regarding the update for that weekend.
We have many things planned for the future of Factions and I don't plan on taking it down.
Now here's some examples of new things we added that will be good for everyone to know.
-== Submitting a Ticket ==-
When submitting a ticket you'll need to chose a type. Now this might be a little weird and you might not have any idea what to put as the type, so I'll be listing all of the types to you and explaining each of them.
-= Ticket Types =-
All of these seem pretty self explanatory but to make sure you get your ticket completed correctly I'll provide some examples for you to use as a guide when making a ticket.
-= Ticket Examples =-
- Format: /ticket create <type> <message>
- Advertising: /ticket create Advertising SkatesPro has been advertising another server IP.
- Bug: /ticket create Bug I've found a bug with something that everyone can use.
- Donation: /ticket create Donation Hi, my donation didn't go through, can you please look into it? Thanks.
- Griefer: /ticket create Griefer Someone has bypassed the protection plugins and griefed the shop.
- Other: /ticket create Other Thank you for all of the hard work you do as a staff team.
- Question: /ticket create Question I have question about how something works, can you please help me?
- Report: /ticket create Report SkatesPro is using a hacked client, please help.
- Swearing: /ticket create Swearing SkatesPro is swearing his head off at everyone and he's making threats.
So those are just some examples of how you create a ticket using the type. You must specify a type otherwise you cannot submit a ticket.
-= Useful Commands =-
Here's a list of useful commands that can help us help you with your ticket.
- /ticket comment <id> <comment> - This allows you to add a comment to your ticket, it can be very handy if you left out information.
- /ticket chat <id> <comment> - This allows you to chat with the staff member that's handling your ticket.
- /ticket rate <id> <1-10> - This allows you to rate how helpful the staff member was when handling your ticket.
- /ticket list <all/open/closed> - This allows you to view what tickets you have made whilst on the server.
Abusing or trolling staff with the ticket system will result in us revoking your privileges to make a ticket. It can also lead to further punishments.
We hope you all enjoy the new Factions 2.0 server and everything we've added.
If I forgot anything I'll be sure to update this post.
Make sure you're using a vanilla Minecraft client running 1.8.8 in order to join the server.